Sunday, May 24, 2015

I believe I have a new favorite band......AND A NEW IPHONE6

My first fave band was ELO, then Crash Test Dummies then Blue October....now I think Kings of Leon has nudged Blue October off the edge....


I mean listen to this!!


And this!  (fickle is spelled wrong)

This!!

More!!





I had recently bought the Black Keyes CD El Camino and burned a disk for the jeep for Jeff so I could "turn him on to a new group." He said all the songs sounded a like. I kind of agree, but also know that after listening to an album many times you don't think that any more. But with Kings of Leon, NONE of their songs sound like another. Very diversified. I bought their album, The Collection Box. 5 cds and one video in one collection. Hellish. Just freaking hellish. Had to buy it on Ebay because I couldn't find it in town.



ENJOY.


There's more great songs by them, so be sure to check them out.

After having a flip phone for the last 4 years I finally got my own iphone!! I love it!! So user friendly and now I can text like a mad woman! I'm going to need that when I can't talk after surgery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment