Thursday, May 7, 2015

Doctor's appt

Evidently I am seeing the doctor at U of I for a consultation first. My appt is tomorrow morning. I suppose he will tell me what will be involved with the surgery and the biopsy findings.

Remember when I posted that pic of Dr. Phil's show with the misspelled word? Today there was one on Ellen!

She was going around the audience making a fake life about her audience members. They misspelled accountant here.

I wonder if she noticed. She didn't say anything though if she did.

Wow it's been a LONG time since I did an oil review. Let's see what I have.

How about Uriel by Nocturne Alchemy!?
Wasn't Uriel an angel? I may be wrong. It's golden in color. Of course. LOL

Yum, in the vial it's definitely a man's fragrance. Something unique in here. In fact, I couldn't even try to guess what's in this. It's so good though!

I just googled it and I was right! Uriel is an archangel. I don't know the difference between and angel or an archangel. Just wiki'd-and archangel in an angel of a higher rank.

Thick resin and incense of holy myrrh and sandalwood.


NO WONDER I LOVE THIS!  This is so smooth, not at all sharp like you'd think incense could be. I wonder if there's some honey in this to add that mellowness. I also seem to smell some grasses. Smoky. Leatherish.  I hope it's still available.

It is! Woop


Uriel




WTF was that!!??  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment