Sunday, November 23, 2014

Drunken Noodles and another Brad

OKay, I made the drunken Italian noodles and I thought there were too many peppers but Jeff thought it was perfect. Figures. When I think a dish bites, he thinks it's great. pffft!! (remember ....my saying pfffft is another way that I say FUCK!  lol)

I've found a new addiction.



SHARK TANK


OMG I love watching the people pitch their product and the sharks either dog them or bid against each other. There's nothing about this show that I don't like!! I disliked Mark the Shark at first but now I think he's hot. Hahahahaha!!  I'm serious, I do! LOL


Winter here has hit hard and fast. I haven't gotten out the 'big' coat though.

I found a new product. Aquage uplifting foam.
Mama Mia!


I'm going to go down and listen to music.






No comments:

Post a Comment