Friday, November 7, 2014

Bah! It's time!

for me to put away Loo-Cee. That's my Miata convertible. 4 days after when I put her away last year....

I moved her into the garage tonight. She's so cute. She had frost on her yesterday morning, so I knew the time was drawing near. She has 2800 miles her now. She's gettin' old! LOL And she had her first oil change 2 weeks ago. She's no longer a virgin! Gasp!

Jeff's going to buy a trickle battery charger so she doesn't go dead during the winter like last year.

We still don't have the audio system completely hooked up yet. We went out and bought a 12x14 carpet. We also found out the center speaker is rather large and slopes down toward the back so impossible to put the smart TV on it. Jeff built a shelf to go over the center speaker. I know, right?
Mr. HasNeverMadeAnythingWithWoodBefore.

Two Snaps!

It turned out really good! Bowing down to da man!!! <bowing>

When it's finally all put together this is what I am going to play:



No comments:

Post a Comment