Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sno Ho strikes again

Ava begged to go out to potty about 3 am this morning. It snowed lightly all day yesterday and we got about 3 inches of soft fluffy snow. It was still snowing at 3 am when she wanted out. So I let her and Starky out and they both peed, then of course Stark wants in. Ava was meandering far back in the back yard but I could still see her. I figured she needed to poop. That's usually the case when she begs to go out in the night, otherwise she can hold her potty for over 12 hours.

So she plops down on the ground and I thought she was just going to lay there so I was about ready just to go back to bed. (She could stay out there for hours before barking to come in) As I am ready to turn away I see her flip onto her back and start rolling in the snow. Rolling and playing and snorting for a good 5 minutes. LOL Crazy dawg. I almost got the camera but I knew it would be too dark to see anything anyway. It was so cute and funny. After she was done I did call her in and her she lumbers in all covered in snow.

I'm so glad I'm not an anal neat freak. I could never have these animals if I was. Life just wouldn't be as good, would it?


No comments:

Post a Comment