Thursday, August 28, 2014

Life as an Ebay seller (no I don't sell, no way jose!!)

Lately I've been perusing the negative feedback for big, big ebay sellers. I'm talking over 100,000 feedback sellers. I do it for the laughs because some are just hilarious. 70% of the buyers can't spell correctly. LOL My corrections and comments are in the parenthesis.

Like this one:
After i wait 2 weeks item was no available they canceled you guys suck.

Or this:

These are fake ping pong balls! 
(why the heck would ping pong balls be faked! bwahahahaha)
___________________________________________________
Who sends a lock in an envelope? Why would you disrespect my money in that manor
(it's manner, not manor)
____________________________________________________
missleading add. no responce from seller.
(Misleading ad. No response from seller)
_____________________________________________________
Take your money. ...you wait for your item for life..be careful friends
( I assume he's still waiting if he still alive, I hope so since he's my friend.)
_______________________________________________________

open product on christmas day for kids it didn't work sad faces that day
(is this a guilt trip they are laying down?!)
________________________________________________________

Sold item at low cost then couldn't find item. Disorganized? Bait-n-Switch? Boo

(reminds me of the old woman in Princess Bride that was yelling BOOO! at the Princess)




_______________________________________________________________

you can ship a car across the county in 9 days!!!!!!! one dvd disc still not her
________________________________________________________
there's not enough space to say how I really feel about this frickin company!

...every frickin case comes damaged!

...piss poor shipping!

...it's just one frickin thing after another!

 (^^^^ above all the same buyer! they bought 4 items Bwahahahhaa!!)
(I'm about peeing my pants frickin reading these!!) 
____________________________________________________
Was not what I ordered, I sent to Bali, because thought to be counterfit.
 
 
  •  

  • Reply by seller
    This is Hanes bra! If unhappy why didn't you email me? I take care of my buyers
  • Item was a NEW HANES Lightly Lined Seamless Mesh Embroidered Lace WIRE FREE BRA - White

      Haaaa! That buyer sent the bra to Bali and it was a Hanes bra!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!


    So if you ever need a good laugh, go read feedback on ebay. I recommend it to cure aches, pains and headaches. LOL



    No comments:

    Post a Comment