Monday, September 1, 2014

I'm getting pinged as all get out...

It's almost time for making fall and Halloween wreaths. My favorite time of the year. I can see a candy wrapper on the ground that's stressed with different colors from being in the elements so long and I can look at it and think, oh, that'd be cool on a wreath.

Hmmm, what to make for breakfast tomorrow morning.....

Breakfast burritos? With scrambled egg, ham, bacon, has brown and sautéed onions and peppers? I have a bunch of cubanelle peppers that I had to pick because the plant fell over! Bah!

Eff me! It's raining here like all get out. I love storms as long as there isn't wind. I like thunder ...................and lightning, to a degree......but lightning can be nasty. Storms rule.

We had BLT's for supper tonight. So I plan to make french toast with the white bread. 98% of the time we have wheat laying around the house. Jeff uses it to make sandwiches for work lunches.

He doesn't have much time to eat at work. Busy, busy, busy all the time. Small shop, family owned retail. He loves it. If only we could all love our work, eh?

I was rootin for Keselowski in tonight's race.  Not because he's a little whiny baby, but because about 15 laps into the race I asked Jeff what driver was in third? Brad Keselowski. My non-hero. Go Brad Go! I hate the name Brad. Every man I've ever met named Brad I hated. I'm talking hate like take off my 4 1/2  inch heel and shot-put it at his head and bury that heel about 3 inches in. WTF?

                                                            
 
                                                      Brad's suck.



I just made Jeff come out here into the living room to tell me about Brad Keselowski's career.....and he says, "He hasn't won any Nascar races this year."

 I yell, "I don't care about Nascar races, I just want to know about the races that he's won lately!"

"He won a truck race."

See? Non descript.

I wish I could record this thunder and lightning. It's beautiful. Gentle. Fierce at times, but not really.

Just a nice soak. With thunderous music.


I meant to publish this LAST NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment