Sunday, August 10, 2014

Blind pick again. I'll never stop doing them so just get used to it!

Remember this song?

Takes me back many, many years.

I'm in the mood for writing. Typing. Call it what you will.

November the bpal oil has fallen into oblivion....and it's only been like 2 hours, right? Not much of it left. Just some middle of the road floral fragrance. Not bad, somewhat nice. But non-descript.
Med-i-o-cre.


Loves me some Glenn Miller.


Remember the chicken song In The Mood? Let me find it!!

ROFLMAO I LOVED this song then!!!   I loved it when they all started singing really loud the last two choruses.....Hahahhahahaha


Ray Stevens was a genius!

Loved this song too!!





I've led such a sheltered life.....I never left the South side of Des Moines until I was 17. We took few vacations to anywhere new. La Crosse Wisconsin was one. With the family. Was 13 years old. Boring. Keosauqua Iowa. Young. Like 8 or 9. Cool because there was a 4th of July celebration....but when the black Mynah bird at the local hotel was the coolest thing to see......yeah.......not too great of a get-a-way.

When I was 17 I was shown by my sister the way to get the Merle Hay Mall which is 10 miles away. We got on Keo downtown then just followed it all the way out to the mall. Can you believe that? Now I know about ten ways to get there all courtesy of my husband who thinks I am a dork for not knowing Des Moines like the back of my hand like he does. I doubt he will ever see this.....  

_ i _ _

Screw you and every one that looks like you. hehe

If he saw this he'd giggle. And not care that I said it. I love my man.


Okay another blind pick, same ammo case....


8, 3 and 5 are my favorite numbers......

So how about #55 in the case....


Beaver Moon 2011

Brownish gold in color.

In the vial: Coca cola and brown sugar. A resin, like patchouli. I'm liking this a lot. Effervescent in the vial. Bubbly, like root beer. Succulent.
On the hand: Better than bourbon. Musky sugary goodness. Sexual. Rounded. A perfect balance of sweet and sensual. This is an ooh la la fragrance. Big Bottle Winner for sure.

What's in this? Lavender honey cheesecake.


I hate lavender and I don't get it in this scent. I also don't get the honey or cheesecake. This is a soft sweet resin, like frankincense and vanilla. Love it. Big bottle winner. I want to drown in this. Much better than November which faded to nothing. I don't know why the font changed but I am not correcting it. I kind of like this font and size.

I'm  keeping it!! At least until the next post. LOL
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment