Sunday, March 31, 2013

Another BPAL review

Blind pick into the box!! Digging, digging....


Lunar


Light yellow in color. Ack! reminds me of Zombi in the vial. Putrid greens. MUCH better on the hand. At least now some florals are coming out. In fact, after 2 minutes it's really nice and florally. Very intense too. I think I smell some citrus, rose, musk. It's gorgeous. Liking this a lot. Another one that needs a light handed application so not to burn the noses of all those nearby. I wonder if there is jasmine in this because it's very strong in smell. Jasmine is always strong to me. It does remind me of a funeral though so I wonder if there's lilies also. I can't stand the smell of stargazer lilies.
Now that this has been on my hand a bit that putrid smell's coming back. Crazy morpher. What's in this?

When I just now tried to find the bpal description I couldn't find a Lunar. I found a Lunar Phoenix and a Luna. This was a frimp that the ebay seller gave me and the label is handwritten. It says Lunar.

Here's the scent description for Luna:  Touareg tea, Asian pear, carnation, lime sugar, green musk, armoise, and thyme.

Here's the scent description for Lunar Phoenix: A blessing of imagination, pleasure, and foresight: galbanum, orris root, lettuce, pink lotus absolute, purple lily, bay, jasmine, narcissus, camphor, mugwort, yam flower, passionflower, parsley, and white papaya.


I see jasmine and lily in Lunar Phoenix--I think we have a winner!!! Plus I doubt someone would ADD a letter to the imp, more than likely it was one they were planning to keep and knew it was Lunar Phoenix just with the word Lunar and left off the Phoenix.
YOU CAN CALL ME SHERLOCK HOLMES IF YOU WANT. Or you can call me AL.


This is an excellent concert, by the way. I first had it on VHS tape, then also bought it on DVD. I pop it on my big screen, turn on the surround sound and crank it up and do housework to it.

Stay tuned for tomorrow (today)  when I review Lick It Slowly. (yeah I'll let this post continue to say Lick It Slowly when it should be Lick It Softly) (I have CRS. Can't Remember Shit)



No comments:

Post a Comment