Monday, March 25, 2013

CAT/DAWG TORMENTION

I put a bird feeder right outside the living room picture window.

I know.

Terrible to do to 2 dawgs and 4 cats, right?

Hey, I have to get my shits and giggles somewhere!

So this little squinty-aka ground squirrel-aka chipmunk-came a calling for some birdfeed.

Marly


 Every one got in on the act to take a looksie.



Cindy
 
 

Mojo and Marly

 
Sometimes a head would hit the window, but usually the cats would shake their mouths while yayayayayayayayakking. 



Didn't I say EVERYONE!?

Mojo, Marly and Ava
 
The squinty would load up his cheeks then take off and not come back for a good ten minutes. He must have lived far!! The cats and dawg would get tired while waiting for him to come back. LOL

Mojo, Rikki, Marly and Ava
 
Eventually we graduated to a feeder on a pole.


Ava


This is a dawg's eye-view.

Ava
 
 
That squirrel even braved the snow!!

Ava
 
 
Yep, the things we do to entertain ourselves, eh?

 

1 comment: