Sunday, March 31, 2013

Dawg Tormention continued

I know there is no such word as tormention, I made it up. LOL I thought it was torment worth mentioning.

But here's another way I torment the dawgs. I have them watch me put their toys on the ceiling fan blades.

Click pic to enlarge
 
Then I set the fan on the low setting so the blades twirl the slowest. Then I turn on the fan just for a few seconds with the switch on the wall and the blades start up. I keep doing that to keep the fan turning. On, off, on, off. Not fast enough for the toys to fly off. The dawgs are below looking up watching their toys go round and round. It makes them crazy!! Finally I will allow the blades to go fast enough that the toys do fly off and the dawgs fly all over the room trying to catch them!
 
It's great fun!! Bwahahahahahahaa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment