Saturday, October 4, 2014

Long time no see!!!

I've been missing in action.

I just ordered Dominoes pizza.

Thin crust pepperoni with green pepper and Fiery Hawaiian. Sliced ham, smoked bacon, pineapple, roasted red peppers, hot sauce, jalapeƱos, cheeses made with 100% real mozzarella and provolone on a cheesy Parmesan Asiago crust.

Oh yeah. Gimme that artisan piece of heaven! I know there's those of you out there that despise pineapple on pizza. You can just kiss my ass. LOL

I feel the sweet with the salty, smokey, spicy flavors is going to be out of this world. The sweet will bring the heat down a notch. Make it better, richer.

Most likely it will suck. The pizza will be limp and cold. That's my life in a nutshell. 

I made another Halloween wreath lately. Jeff helped me with it. He just about designed the whole thing. Here it is.


 
Now he thinks he needs to design ALL my wreaths........pfffft.
 
The wreath has 3 settings for the lights. On and blinking only, off, and on blinking and playing the scary tune! It's awesome! It's for my bestie....again.....She truly appreciates my hellish wreaths and that's why I make her so many.
 
Okay I gotta admit this fiery Hawaiian pizza lives up to it's name! Freaking spicier than shit and I LOVE the pineapple on it. There's a lot of jalapenos on it so if you like hot, this is the one to get! Yowsa!  
 
 
Here's another wreath I made lately. I sold it for $60.00!
 
 
 




I have crickets in my living room. It got cold here fast the last couple days. I had to bring my plants in. One plant has crickets. They were singing and I found them on the plant. I failed to put insect killer in the pot. Gonna do that now. They are chirping. I have a systemic. Man that stuff smells! Smells like death...by a combo of Asphyxia and some bad-bad chemicals.

Yep it's been DAYS since I did the last bpal review. Lets find something I haven't smelled yet.

I have a white cardboard box with partitions in it to separate the vials. (Imps) It smells WONDERFUL! this box, when I opened it. It's mostly spicy and floral. Like strong oils from the 60's.


Gorgeous box of bpals.

There's 100 here. I am going to pick a  number and pull that one out. How about number 14. I say that because my cable channel is on 14. This documentary about Lincoln's assassin is on. Say that three times....assassin is, assassin is, assassin is......14 across, going left to right, like reading...is....Stormhold. Never heard of it before. Must be a decant because it's not in one of bpals vials. It smells piney and cleaner like. Hmmm....I tend to like that. This is heavenly.

It's a soapy scent. Like Irish Spring. It makes me happy!







I'm on the search for the perfect tunic sweater dress to wear with legging and ankle boots. I really like that look. It's classy and comfortable at the same time. Plus I own lots of boots!

Off to peruse the internet!


No comments:

Post a Comment