Friday, April 11, 2014

More on Lou Lou's

When I received my Lou Lou's order she gave me a lot of samples of her products. One of the items was a small plastic container with flip lid of a solid perfume called Princesses and Playtime. I put some on earlier and it's morphed into this feminine, wispy fragrance.

It started out lemony. Which I love and she didn't even know I love lemon scents. As it melts into my skin it's become sugary, sweet, vanilly happiness! I love it! So far I've loved every single thing I've bought and all the freebies she gave me. Let me see what's in this....

This is a fruity, feminine blend of fresh raspberry, blackberry, strawberry, pomegranate, mandarin, grapefruit, lime, and fresh cut green grass with a touch of bamboo over a base of vanilla musk.

Lime! I was close and I nailed the vanilla....well kinda....LOL The musk smooths out the tartness of the citrus, this is perfect. Very springy, fresh and bright. The musk continues to get stronger, even though the fruit does not take the back stage. This solid perfume is going to be awesome after a bath because it's kind of like a massage bar. Creamy and adding moisture to the skin.

Evelyn's got me addicted to her products. Shame on her, doing that to an innocent bystander. Pffft

I smell so good!! :)
You can buy her stuff here.             Lou Lou's

She always has coupons too and she is generous with her samples. She says she is going to start making the solid perfume so I am going to have to get a bunch. This Princesses and Playtime solid smells as strong now as it did an hour ago when I put it on. Me's likin' some solids!

No comments:

Post a Comment