Monday, April 7, 2014

Lush!

We're getting a Lush store in West Des Moines!!! My husband called me at work to tell me. Now isn't that a great guy!?? I must say he deserves a reward for that.
 
 
Don't be getting any kinky ideas, I'm talking food here. LOL
 
So today I am making him a nice roast beef dinner with mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, corn, and rolls.
He weighed 185 lbs when I moved in with him back in 1983. Not so much anymore. Food is the way to that man's heart......
 
I have QVC on as I am puttering around. Not that I buy from them, in fact I haven't bought from them for about 10 years now. I just can't get over the fact that the woman on the show just doesn't shut the eff up. She just keeps talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and most of it doesn't even make sense. OMG!
KINDA LIKE THIS BLOG!!!! 
Now after typing talking that many times the word doesn't look right. 
 
I bought some delectable soaps from Lou Lou's on etsy. They are so smooth and heavily fragranced. Which is what I like. They are beautiful too.The color on them is vibrant and swirls from being clear into clouds. Gorgeous! I'm such a soap ho. 

No comments:

Post a Comment