Saturday, December 21, 2013

Not so blind pick

Himerus

It's a bpal. Reddish gold in color.
It has that soda pop smell. Smells just like a newly opened cold can of Coke. I'm also smelling a floral and maybe some licorice.

On the hand: More pop and flowers. Just a teensy bit musky. As it dries the floral is taking the lead. It's a nice floral...like a violet or lilac. Some amber's starting to break through too. This is a middle of the road scent. Nicely floral with some ambery musk. The more it dries the sweeter it gets too. honey? 
What's in this?
The God of Sexual Desire, Longing and Yearning; an attendant of Eros and Aphrodite. A passion-rousing blend of juniper, sandalwood, rosewood, red musk, orchid, bergamot and lilac.

I'm stoked that I got the lilac, that's a difficult scent to detect in a bpal. I'm liking this but it's not a big bottle winner.




Never heard of Himerus and Eros before. I love it when my posts turns me on to a new group.

No comments:

Post a Comment