Saturday, December 28, 2013

A saved post from a week ago!!

We watched the movie 'We're the Miller's' tonight.
It was pretty good. I wasn't expecting that. In some places it was stupid or predictable, but overall it was gosh dang good!

I love it when Jennifer Anniston mouths, "Fuck you." It's so unlike her persona. So Jennifer Anniston? If you're reading this, keep making movies where you cuss like a banshee!! HA!

Sears has this new commercial and the floors are glowing gold squares that ripple with light. I want this floor through my whole house. No crap. Special effects that only come on when you want it. Otherwise it's just normal looking bricks during the day.


I'd love to make a sitcom. Be an actor in a sitcom. But I could never get over the stage fright. I suck in crowds. Never used to.

I can't sing worth shit either. Can't stay in tune even if I was paid.


Urd   (bpal)


 Florally, smells feminine so far in the vial. Nice.


It's somewhat lackluster on the skin wet. So far anyway. Has somewhat of a doctor's office smell but not a mediciney one. Smells like a glade air freshner to me. LOL Is there apple in here? Again I smell violets. LOL Maybe I should say that every time I smell a new one, seems to be the one scent I keep mentioning. bah...

It's getting stronger now. Wow A lot stronger. Something deep is coming to play with the apples and violets.

What's in it: Muscadine, black and red patchouli, cereus and nag champa.

The nag is way in the background. I have to google muscadine and cereus.

Muscadine is a grape plant and cereus is a cactus. Is that my apples (cereus) and violets (muscadine) that I smell. Hmmph. Never heard of them or if I've ever smelled them before.
This (because the nag is coming on now) reminds me of a hippie perfume. I'm thinking I'm liking it. I like the ones I can apply once then you can smell them all day without having to reapply.
It's a keeper.            








No comments:

Post a Comment