Friday, December 19, 2014

I know (updated 12-25-14)

I suck. Jeff says, "I wish."

uh huh.

Been a while since I've been here.

Again, not in the mood to write.

Is that okay?

Gonna have to be, aint it?

Let's see....what's happened?

Sisi's been spayed and declawed on all 4 feet.

Secret Santa is over at work.

I turned 52 yesterday.

We had Xmas for Jeff's family. We came home with a cool handmade wooden end table for the basement. His step sister's son made it. I think I am going to stain it, or paint it, but it is pretty cool unfinished.

I'm going to be taking care of two big guinea pigs and two dwarf hamsters....CAN"T WAIT!
Me loves me some rodents!!
Our niece will be out of town and I get to take care of their GPs and hamsters. We went over there the other day and she put the hamsters in those balls so they can run around the house. OMG! They FLEW all over the house! So CUTE! Okay they didn't FLY....but I'll be damned if they didn't roll all over super fast! It was a hoot! I so love animals. Any kind. Did I post that we have our pond fish in the basement in a garbage can? I don't remember if I posted that or not. I tap on their can twice a day and they know they are going to be fed. They know! They all float to the top, waiting for the flake food to be dropped. Isn't animal life wonderful? I truly believe that.
Should I tell you about my secret santa?

Okay. 

The first day I got some Jalapeno Combos (new addiction that I do not need considering I will be going to the doctor in a month-bah!) and a Splat. A Splat is a plastic ball/animal/shape that kids slam onto the floor or a table and it spreads out real fast when it hits then springs back into shape. My Splat is a mouse.

Here's what I mean:



 
 
 
 

The second day I got two new year's eve blow horns. And silly string. I LOVE silly string. And one gift card.

The third day I got a plastic animal print bracelet (too small)  and a pair of spider earrings and 4 gift cards.
The fourth day IU got a pretty peacock feather and a Pier 1 gift card.

The last day I got a beautiful peacock candle and a teal tea light lantern. I collect those. yeah!

All gift cards were blank. I mean no money on them. It seems like they (my secret santa) stole all the cards. oKay I guess it's not stealing when you go in and take a gift card off the shelf. I'm going to have to beat him within an inch of his life. He won't know how to react. LOL!

Yeah, the SS was one of my attorney bosses.

Fucker. LOL!!
Give me gift cards that have no balance. You suck. Hahahahaha! Super great gag gift. I'm going to have to try it. Ha!


I have plans.

That's all I'm sayin....

I'm thinking so much that my leg is going to sleep. I feel ants in it. I'm dying, aint I?


dDDddying......









No comments:

Post a Comment