Thursday, July 10, 2014

Blind Pick- MINT!

Let's do another review of another perfume oil. Hmmm.....

I have so many that's it's challenging if I want to pull one from the minions for a blind pick or choose one that I have already smelled.

I do like blind picks though....okay Let's do It!



Madcap Garden by Haus of Gloi

I have a few HOG oils but am not really familiar with them. This should be interesting to see what their oils smell like.

In the vial: Mint bandaids. Is there such a thing as mint bandaids? They should start making scented bandaids. Remember I am the one that came up with the idea. Someone is going to make millions....bah!

I was totally expecting an all get out floral in this with the name and all. That's basically all I am getting too... is mint bandaids.

On the hand: Lots of mint. Nice mint. I'm probably going to have to wait for it to be on me for some time before I get any other scents . Mint does that. It's a top note scent and takes over. It also never really goes away but it does fade and allows other aspects to emerge.

I'm going to see if I can google what's in this...A lively blend of pure black tea chilled with peppermint and the tiniest spike of sweet honey. Very unisex, stimulating, addictive, and bright.

Hmm, from what I know of tea and honey, this will stay minty. I never would have guessed those two scents anyway. Good thing I looked. I could have been sitting here all night. LOL 



 
Looks like another drink I need to make.
 
 
 
Later: I didn't end up liking Madcap Garden after a while. Once the mint had tempered, the honey came out and I just don't care for that scent. I like tea only slightly better than honey so the combination of the two did me in.
Off to the swap pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment