Saturday, June 28, 2014

Conjure Oils-Queen Elizabeth Root

What the heck is the 'root' for? Hmmm


This came in a nice 5ml bottle. It has a diffuser cap and the cap has some pink in it. Yep the oil is pink. Cool. It's super florally. Like crazy pa pa pa pow! floral. Violets or gardenia--something super sweet. There's a little something (<<I wanted to spell that sumpin but didn't want you to think I was odd or precocious)  odd about it. There's an odd floral in it.
I have a ghost entry. Yeah. Here on Blogger, I have a saved post, then there is another draft that isn't anything I am writing. I've read it. Blank. It has the same entry title. OOOOooooo...
I need a tropical home with an office.
I decided that.

Isn't Blue October hellish?


Three hours later QER has become a skin scent, slightly flowery, musky,........How long will I be picking up my pieces? It melted into my skin and came out with this subtle, calm, floral....sweet, reminiscent  scent.
Truthfully the scent has an odd component about it. Not necessarily a bad one.

 What's in this:  Queen Elizabeth Root
the queen mother of all roots used to attract a man. It doesn't get much better than this for use as a love and romance drawing oil. Use it to anoint your Queen Elizabeth root or your offertory candles. Heck, maybe a dab behind the ears before going out for the night may do wonders. Our Queen Elizabeth Root contains genuine root chips in a base of orris infused oil.

 It kinda stinks at first. But then turns smooth and nice...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment