Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Amazing!! (started on Friday the 13th! and ended on Wednesday the 18th)


Today we had 6 ducks in the pool about 8:15 this morning. Five males and a female. Maybe the Mike and Molly that have been showing up have all been different ducks!! NO WAY! They flew off before Jeff could take a pic or video. My back was out. Bah!

I am making Hot Mexican Pork Chops, Frijoles, and Mexican Rice. The Hot Mexican Pork Chops are center cut chops cooked in tomato sauce with garlic and red pepper flakes. They are cooked for over 6 hours so the fall off the bones and are oh so tender. The Frijoles are small red beans cooked with garlic, onion and Mexican oregano. The Mexican Rice is cooked with garlic, onion, tomato sauce, adobe sauce with peppers, diced tomato, green peppers and cumin. Also making homemade tortillas Don't know if they will turn out or not but I have some store bought in the fridge in case. The homemade are 'resting' right now, before I roll them out and cook them on a cast iron skillet.

I received some new oils in the mail.



Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab: Diwali LE Yuletide 2007.

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab: 413 U.S. 15 Miller VS. California.

Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie, PE C&J's a Treacle Trollop w P.83.

Cremoso: Marchpane & Petals.

Cremoso: Pillowmallow Mint.

Conjure Oils: Talker.

Conjure Oils: Blue Fire.

Conjure Oils: Queen Elizabeth Root.


*12 Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie vials

Oidhche Shamhna

Sugared Roses

Allegro

Fest of Fools

Le Somneil Des Anges

Tropical Temptations

Turkish Delight

Wax Poetic

Heart of Fire

Lava Rain

Anti Piggy

Sinister Pink

Happy Water

Tamashii no Tomo

Alien Cake

Get Stuffed!

Nectar Du Printemps

Spring Equinox 2009

Sugared Hazelnut

Holly-Lu-Ya

fayha*fayha



I LOVE Love Potion perfumes, so when ever I can get my hands on some I grab them.

Alien Cake sounds interesting, gonna review that:

Clear in color.

In the vial: Cake.
I need to put it on my hand to bring it out.
Cake with spices, sweetness, icing, nothing 'alien' here. I do like it. I was expecting a twist of something weird and it just doesn't have it. At least not yet....This would be good for a young girl, like sixteen.
Here's what Love Potion's website says:It's a mystery! Long buried potions, just recently discovered hiding in our studio. (I don't have an ingredient list because I didn't brew them, but will attempt to describe them as best I can!)  Alien Cake is a strangely cakey concoction, smells as if it has a carrot cake base. If you get one, let me know what YOU think is in here! Customers who have purchased it thus far describe it as carrot cake with a lemony cream cheese frosting and find it quite yummy!

Yep I got the carrot cake hint also, that's why I put 'spices'. It is turning less sweet the longer I wear it. The lemon is coming out. This is a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment