Friday, January 17, 2014

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh....

My precious Cindy is going to die probably tonight. She started sleeping in the bathroom about a month ago. She'd never done that. Slowly she's failed. I came home early today because she is in the final stages. This has happened so fast and I am devastated. She's been the best cat. She's never even pottied outside the litterbox her whole life.
She stopped eating yesterday and was cold and rigid last night when I got home from work. Her body is shutting down. I love her so much. My manager has been out since Wednesday and I do her emails and other work when she is gone so I couldn't call in. I was praying all day to Cindy to hang on until I could get home. I don't want her to die alone. Plus she is deaf and blind and even more isolated within herself. I keep touching her to let her know I am here. My bestest baby girl is leaving me and I am going to miss her too much. Too too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment