Saturday, January 4, 2014

Blither Blather

The safe word's Foxhole!

Walt's a lucky guy, you are such a good person.

Yeah I am watching 'Identity Thief'. Again. First time I saw it I thought it sucked.  Second time was a lot better and the third.......AWESOME!!  LOL

Let me switch channels.
'French Kiss' with Meg Ryan.

Ava's ripping off sewer smelling farts today. I just got another blast. JFC!

Charlie found another God-dess. I love Kevin Kline in this movie. I love him better in the movie 'Life As A House'.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_as_a_house

That movie made me cry.


Ever buy beef jerky and hold it back from your dawgs. They know you have it but are good and don't bring it up.


Put the beef jerky, opened, on the comp table.

Make sure whiffs of it drift over to where they're laying. They look furtively over their shoulder.

The kiss and music in the train car scene are pretty pathetic.

Fester, fester, rot, rot, rot.



Wow.

Intense.



My eyes are buggin' out.



Let's calm down with a bpal review, okay?



White.
Label is white, oil is white. White.

Danube

In the vial: headshop oils-ozone-Smoke-gonesh incense-candy-tarts.


On the hand: all candy lemony getting more lemon as it dries, bright and clear.

What's in this? Rhododendron and bellflower petals swirl through deep, cool, dark aquatic notes.

That's it. Aquatic. Not lemon. Gorgeous.

Big Bottle Winner.







No comments:

Post a Comment