Thursday, October 10, 2013

SWIG!!

I'm on vacation this week. Next week is jury duty. Don't get me started.


Today I am watching Ellen and every time she flicks her tongue to the corner of her mouth I am going to take a swig of Bud Lite. I know Ellen would love this adventure I'm taking with her! Let's see how many beers I've drank by the end of the show shall we? Also in the process I will talk a bunch about nothing in particular. Crap, so to speak.



For one, the sun is blinding today (not complaining) and it's shining in my eyes through the blinds. Bah!! I don't tan but it feels a little burn-y. OH! My face, arms and chest are tan this year because of my new Miata.

See? Crap.

I need a word to type every time she flicks and I take a swig....Hmmmm....how about Swig!!??

That's it!

Okay.  Fresh beer. Peed. Blocked the sunlight with a piece of paper taped to the window. Ready!!
(I'll post the time too)

4:02   Swig!!

She's dancing now.....I'd love to dance with her! She's so much fun and makes me laugh a lot.

I'm making pho broth too. I know! How do I do it!?  ;)


4:08   Swig!!

4:08 again! Swig!!

4:09   Swig!!


It's smelling amazing in here. Anise......cinnamon.....cloves....

It's now 4:49. I need a swig.

LOL


No more tongue flicks.....Ellen you've disappointed me!!

RIP Aunt Helen. She was Ellen's aunt. It breaks my heart to hear of someone's death. So sorry, Ellen for your loss. I will be thinking of you and your family.

But you still let me down! I have half a beer left! And it's getting hot! Bah!
My house smells photastic!!

I used two of the flavor packets and also my own coffee filter tied with anise, cloves, a black cardamom pod, cinnamon sticks and coriander seeds. I want this broth heavily seasoned. I plan to freeze it in freezer bags for future pho cravings.

No comments:

Post a Comment