Thursday, December 13, 2018

I'm still here, still alive

Just in case you were wondering, is she dead? Did the cancer get her? Fuck no! I was told at my last check up that for me to get a recurrence is basically nil. So you're stuck with me. Lucky you.


Did I tell you my little brother's cancer came back? Okay they say it's 'per se' not the 'same' cancer since it was 9 years after the first bout but that's bullshit. It's again at the base of his tongue. SAME PLACE! Tell me all you want that anything after 5 years is a different cancer. I don't believe you. Take that and stick it. It's the same!! He's okay though, still alive. That was last year, May 2017. He just had half the back of his tongue taken out and now he talks funny. But hey it's a new cancer so let's be happy. (tap dancing) Yeah, right.
I don't even think I told you that Ava died on January 1st. My mom's birthday. First day of the new year. What a way to start. Thankfully 2018 hasn't shown it's ass like 2015 did. I'm thankful.

We got a new dog. His name is Ryke. Yeah like Reich, the 3rd Reich of Hitler. No one gets it, I have to explain it every time. He'll be 1 on February 1st. He's a heathen. Even worse than Ghetto Girl, which is what we call Lucy. He's sweet, we love him bunches. He's not mature enough yet to not be crated during the day. When I come home he's screaming some gawd awful song that even monks would be proud of. I make him be still before I let him out, it makes him know I am the
Alpha.<<another word for I'm the BITCH so obey me. He does. We have good dogs.

Ryke as puppy.



Ryke, still as puppy. I don't think this dog is ever going to grow up.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment