Sunday, March 29, 2015

ROFLMAO People on the internet kill me!!

Okay, I have a board on Pinterest called German Shepherds Rock!

Today a pinner messaged me on one of my pins : It would be great if you could come up with an original name for your Shepherd board. I have had this one for a long time. Thanks

WTF?!

So I looked and 17 other people have a board with the exact same name!!! So me, wanting to have a little fun, messaged her back: Thanks for the suggestion but I think I'll keep it. Are you going to message the other 17 pinners that have a board named German Shepherds Rock?? ROFLMAO

Then she wrote back : That's Class ! I have not seen 17 others with that name.
and :                                        
I searched the name and only yours came up. Must be hard to be a mere cheap imitation of others.
 
 
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Haaaaaaaaaaaa! This is getting good. Now mind you, I never fight with people on the internet. I never say means things, I never call anyone names, I never get involved in the fights and I am on A LOT of message boards.
 
 
So I messaged back:
 
and: I win! ROFLMAO!
 
So then, I instruct her how she can finds those other boards so I posted this: Type 'german shepherds rock' in the search. Then under it you will see tabs that say "all pins' 'your pins' 'pinners' and 'boards'. Click boards and you will see them all. Must be hard not to know how to search on Pinterest when you've been here for so long.
 
Yeah, I got a leeeeetle rebellious but didn't say anything she hadn't said to me.
 
Then she wrote:
you truly have no class.
 
Bwahahahahahahahahahaaha!! Really!!??
 
So I wrote:
So you're saying I have no class when you asked ME to change MY board name!? Now that's CLASS!
 
 
I am so tempted to write again : I win! ROFLMAO!!
 
But, alas, she's not worth my time. That was the most fun I've had on a board ever.
 
 
 
Have some fun today peeps! Life's way too short to try to get people to conform to what you want.  ;)



Later: I blocked her so all comments were deleted from the pin. LOL Now she can never pin any of my pics, comment on them or even contact me. I didn't want her pinning any of my GSD pics again. If she tries she gets a notification that I blocked her. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Paybacks are hell.  hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment