Saturday, March 14, 2015

Bah, another surgery

On my mouth this time. Full blown surgery too where I have to have blood work and an ekg, can't wear eye makeup or fingernail polish and have to stay away from aspirin and ibuprofen for two weeks prior. Great. Just great. I thought he was just going to do another biopsy of the center tissue in his office. NOT!
I scheduled it for after we get back from New Orleans. It was actually the earliest he could do it anyway besides the week I was in NO.
I don't have a good feeling about this. I admit I'm kind of scared. I'm worried about a big gaping hole in my mouth that won't heal. He's going to shave some off and also take some tissue from the center to biopsy.  SCEERED!!


We've had absolutely gorgeous weather here the last week. in the 60's and 70's. I got Loo-Cee out and drove her to work Thurs and Friday. I know I say it a lot but

SHE'S A BLAST TO DRIVE!!


After driving our F-150 all winter it's a hoot to be able to turn on a dime and when I punch the gas she just takes off. She so fast! LOL







No comments:

Post a Comment