Friday, February 20, 2015

Boob and mouth

That subject line says boob and mouth, not boob in mouth. Perverts.

I had to cancel my appt with Katzmann. No way was I letting anyone touch that massive mammory.

So now my appt is March 9th.

Mouth biopsy was clear. No fungus or malignancy. Still being treated with a steroid paste 3 times a day and a liquid Nystatin that I swish around in my mouth 3 times a day. Seems to have shrunk the fibroma or whatever it is. There were some Eosinophils detected. That's my blood cells warding off foreign invaders. Like WW2.  I feel it has something to do with this autoimmune problem I have going on in my body. I also wonder if I don't have oral lichen planus since I had the skin version of it back in 2006. My dr may do another biopsy right in the center of the lump in a few weeks just to rule out cancer again. Bah...

Today I had an apt with a GI to schedule my colonoscopy and endoscopy. Bah. March 2nd. Bah again! Hope I don't die like Joan Rivers did.

Such fun.

Still can't touch the underside of my boob. Seriously, this biopsy was way worse than my surgery in 2005.


One of these days I WILL stop talking about boobs and mouths.


TRUST ME.

I like eating vegetables more than eating meat. Don't know when that 'came on' but it's been a while.
I remember when me and Jeff would grill out about 25-30 years ago....we'd both buy 16 oz steaks-sirloins. And eat all of it. If I eat 1/4 of an 8 oz steak now, I'm done. What's up with that? Do I have a fever?




No comments:

Post a Comment