Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Another boob update

Not cancer, but the area she scraped out has nothing to do with the area that is causing my pain even though they are right on top each other. What she scraped out was fibrous, which is just dense tissue. It wasn't even scar tissue. She says she got it all out too. She thinks I might have nerve damage from the 2005 surgery, and that's causing the nodule of pain. Taking out the nerve damage could create more scar tissue/nerve damage. I go to Katzman Breast Center next week to see what they think. I figure they will either schedule a surgery or tell me to live with it. I just dread them poking it more. Even the ultrasound made me want to go through the roof.

I went to work today but had to come home because about noon I was in some pretty good pain. It hurt to jump into my truck, it hurt to turn a corner. man! This pain is even worse that what I had with the surgery. That's just mind boggling to me. It kills me to lift my boob to put the ice pack under it. I wore my bra to bed and woke up and it had swelled significantly over night. By the time I was ready for work the pain was do-able.
But as the day went on I was really surprised that it hurt so much. I was even having to walk funny. Walking even hurt, every step on the floor jolted it. I came home and needed to put the ice pack in my bra and tried to lift my boob to get it under it and that hurt too much. So I pulled my bra away from my boob and that hurt so bad to have my boob free!!! OMG!!!
Look like I am wearing my bra to bed tonight too.

Off to the ENT tomorrow to have my mouth biopsied. What a fun fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment