Saturday, May 3, 2014

Bah! It's been so long!!!

Been busy today!! I converted the 'cat litter' room into a pantry. Now that we're down to one cat I got rid of 3 of the 4 litter boxes we had in a spare bedroom. I had the pantry in another spare bedroom (oh the joys of not having children) but I also use it for my dressing room and it was too crowded. I have a double bar clothes rack in there also. So now, not only can I get around my clothes now, but I have easier access to the pantry! I'm so loving it!


 
The 2 shelving units used to be along that melon wall. Now I moved the rack over and have more room on both sides. woot I still need to go through the clothing and organize it. I feel cleansed!! LOL I also need to clean the black blinds in the pantry room because they have litter dust all over them. Gross. I may have to take them down and spray them in the drive.  All the boxes behind the clothing are full of die cast Nascar cars. OMG I wish he'd sell them. <sigh> At least he's stopped buying them. He won't store them in the basement either because he's afraid of the humidity and also if the basement floods. <still sighing> I want the sun to come in through the windows that are buried by boxes. unwoot
 
Blind oil pick:
 
Haus of Gloi- La Florida
 
In the vial: Slight yellow tinge. Ooo, limey and something else. Something minty, or piney or eucalyptussy. Yeah, I make up words.
 
On the hand: There's also something kind of 'off' in this. Like bandaids or rot. LOL I'm loving the limeaid. It's dense and bright, but then that rot smell comes out and eh, not so much. I wonder what that is. I hope I can find a description of this. As a few minutes go by either I'm getting immune to the rot or it's going away. I hope it's the latter. I think it's a flower. It's a sweet dead smell.
 
What's in this? (Yay, they have a facebook page)
A breath of fresh florals, bergamot, ylang ylang, lavender, violet leaf, rose absolute, orange blossoms, lemon zest and a touch of clove.
 
Hmm....it's got to be the ylang ylang because bergamot is also an orange smell. Probably more like a combo of the lavender, clove and ylang ylang. I detest lavender so I'm glad this isn't overwhelmed with that. Ylang ylang can also smell like rubber and now that I really smell this, that's it. Icky rubber though.
NOT a big bottle winner.
 
 20 minutes later: Yuck! I had to wash it off because it was killing me!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment