Thursday, June 27, 2013

We finally got wireless

and I am using the laptop!! I know...lame, but this is great! Sittin' on my couch as I type!

Hmm, won't be able to post any pics since they are on my PC. Still sad that Marly died. I have his pic as my wallpaper at home and work.
Time for a blind pick bpal review. (today I wore Lick It Softly) LOVE IT!


Dove's Heart


Gold in color. (I like typing on this laptop better than the PC-I like the little clicks it makes when I press a key too)

In the vial it's very strong. Super duper floral with a musk I think. There's also a greeness, or possibly a moldiness to it. Roses? Maybe lavender? Old lady perfume is what it reminds me of. Not sure I like it. Would be good in bath water because it's too strong to wear I think it'd be overpowering and make me sick.

A gentle, healing love blend, often used to help mend a broken heart. Brings peace of mind, soothes the sting of loss, and aids in finding closure.

http://www.bpal.org/topic/124-doves-heart/



Hmm, there's lots of different interpretations. Some say lavender, some say violets, some say green, some say jasmine (I guessed rose again and it's probably violets!! bwahahahahaha--long standing joke) Some think of their mother or grandparents. I am liking it the longer it's on me. It's a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment