Friday, May 17, 2013

Spongedawg Squarepants

Our dawgs wouldn't travel well. Not the traveling issue, we've done that with them before. We went on a 9 hour trip to the Black Hills when Ava was 2 and Stark was 3 months.





Both of our dawgs ride with their heads out the moonroof. The wind makes their mouth open and their jowls flap!

Stark loved those stairs in the cabin we rented. He was up, down, up, down all day, every day.


There was a nice yard for the dawgs. We kept them on a leash because we didn't know if they'd try to run away. They were young then. They'd stay put nowadays. We need to go back.

 
Me and Ava climbed to the top of the mountain we were on. This was a couple hundred feet up from the cabin. It was steep and tough climbing but we did it! Then it started raining and we had to run back down! I swear she was laughing watching me try not to break my legs!
This was a rapid stream/river close to the cabin. No mosquitos either. It was heaven.




They did really good in the truck. We stuck a wooden box in front of the passenger seat of our F-150, then put a pillow on it and it was level with the seat. Ava gets shotgun, so that was her seat. But about 3 hours into this trip Ava gets out of the passenger seat and clambers over into the backseat. Stark, even tho he was young, knew he had shotgun and happily jumped into the front seat. I, (who was now in the backseat with a 120 lb German Shepherd) had to deal with a dawg laying full out and stretched across the whole back seat. We have a crew cab truck. It was still tight. LOL


Yeah.



I kept smelling my dawg's feet. I love the smell of dawg feet. Musky, spicy and green. LOL I love the smell of their eyes too. It's horse smell like. The way a horse smells is like up there for my all time greatest smells ever......and buses from the 1970's. The gas smell from them.

But back to the dawgs traveling.....they'd suck in New Orleans. Too hot. Plus they are dog aggressive. We'd be pulled into situations that we didn't want to be in. Yeah, my 120lb male German Shepherd can pull this 200 lb 50 yr old woman if he wanted. We want to take them though. We think they'd like the city as much as we did. We'll be there in 10 days.


YAY!

New Orleans here we come!!!!!!!! I hope to remember to take pics of the food I eat. I say 'I' because Jeff won't eat like I do. He'll be saying, "How can you eat again!?"

That's why I am there. For the food. And the booze. I must not tell a lie. 
I spelled booze as bozze before I fixed it. I always double the wrong letter, EVERY SINGLE TIME.
I start drinking about 11 am there. Usually a mango slushy type daiquiris. They also let you choose a shot of some liquor, like amaretto, schnapps etc. It's GREAT!
I don't drink much tho.  At this time of day, anyway. That daiquiri lasts me an hour and a half. But it makes me HAPPY! Happy happy happy. <<<<<Said like Phil.

It'd be great if we could dry our dawgs up into little sponges, then once we get to our destination, add water and they're reconstituted. Perfect! I'd get shotgun again!


Going to review Love Potion's Far, Far Away. There's  a pic on the vial like some Mardi Gras masked fool. Appropriate, eh?

Fruity! And very bold. It's gorgeous. Pineapple, banana, melon, bubble gum. There's a subtle musk too. Like a white musk. Sandalwood?
I need a BIG vat of this one. I've had this for 2 years and just now discovered it? I feel like Cinderella!! It seems smokey too. Flippin' gorgeous!

Here's the scent desc:
Here at Lovehead_potion, we combine over 25 years of experience in crafting artisinal perfumes with care for the historical and magical meanings of the ingredients as well as cutting edge science pertaining to pheromone research and new data on human responses to olfactory stimuli.


Far, Far Away

Pheromone Enhanced Fragrance for Women

Once upon a time, there was a princess in a far off land....and she wasn't like other princesses. It's fun to daydream and pretend that we all might be misplaced royalty, waiting for the moment when we are recognized and brought forth to our rightful place on the throne. But as modern women we know we create our own destinies, win our own battles, rescue ourselves from the evil dragons. So in recognition of the bold and resourceful princess inside of you, we've created a scent just as essential as that tiara or fabulous gown. This confident sophisticated fragrance harbors a playful side…fresh violet and bright tangy raspberry meld with sugared resins and spices. And to give you the proper attitude adjustment we've included our new exclusive AUDACIOUS pheromone blend, a mix which instills an outrageous boost of self-confidence: embodying a powerful feminine sexy vibe, but with a likable sociable quality.



Pheromones? Am I going to be attacked by a 51 yr old man tonight? Think I can fight him off?
(LATER: I was not attacked. Hard to attack a woman when you're snoring)


This is a happy little fragrance that's worth checking out. They still sell it too. Off to buy me some.
Bah! They're sold out. Here's another ingredient list for it:

RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, protection, stamina, vigor.
VIOLET ~ Love, faithfulness, modesty; calming, balancing, healing, protection, draws luck & fortune, lust.
ORCHID ~ Strong love symbol; beauty, refinement, fertility, creativity, psychic powers.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.
MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.
CLOVE LEAF ~ Money attracting, deflects negative and hostile energies.
ORIENTAL SPICE ACCORD ~ Elegance, refinement.


If the above doesn't cause heart palpitations, then this scent isn't for you.








2 comments:

  1. Doggies! :D
    I don't know what it is about people and dawg feet, lol. My mother is the same way with out dog "smell his feet, his feet smells like warm woods and love!!!" To me they smell like..Dog, lol.

    And horses smell lovely!

    Have fun in New Orleans and take lots of photos of the food, yum yum!

    Btw, have you seen that BPAL has released a Red Patchouli single note? ;) Isn't that right up your alley!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red Patch!!!???? Yeah, it is..... I'll have to check it out. Thanks!
    I think your mom sounds like my kind of gal. :) She probably thinks I'm weird with that letter in your care package!! LOL Yah, I'll never live that down. I'm surprised she lets you talk to me. hahahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete