Saturday, August 22, 2015

Home for the weekend

after my first week of treatments.

Chemo sucks but I made it through it with help from steroids and anti nausea meds. Haven't puked yet! LOL

The first three days aren't bad because they give this steroid in the IV that lasts three days, but day four I had the queasy come on a bit. Which was yesterday. Still have my appetite and am eating heartily. That'll change. I dread that second dose of chemo, it's gonna suck so bad!
I had a swallowing test on Thursday. Starting to get a little bit of dry mouth but only when I sleep and talk to people.

Chocolate doesn't taste too good. Tastes muddy. I also find a fine line between not enough salt and too much.
I am warm then chilly, off and on a lot.

The constant unwell feeling doesn't go away.

I have to drink lots of water to keep my kidneys functioning. It's hard to do when water makes me feel full and queasy bloaty.




No comments:

Post a Comment